M2 – Justify planned components
In my advert I am going to use a colour scheme of blue red and white. This is because this follows the schools colour scheme and will show people what college it is if they are already familiar with it. I am also going to use a normal clean font. This is so that people can read the advertisement. If the text is hard to read people will not be as drawn in or interested in looking at the advert. I will achieve a good quality video by using a good quality camera to capture videos and photos. I will also be using a good quality microphone so that the audio is clear with little background noise. I will also be using a tripod in my production. This is so that my shots will be steady. This helps make a video look more professional. i have chosen to create a poster advert as most schools have one to promote their area. this is a great form as it is cheap to make and can be placed in news papers, websites, social media and on busses and bus stops. all of these things are used every day by students and parents.
i have also decided to create an audio visual advert as it can be posted on local podcasts and also local news channels and websites. However it will be used less than the poster and is more costly to create.
i have also decided to create an audio visual advert as it can be posted on local podcasts and also local news channels and websites. However it will be used less than the poster and is more costly to create.
No comments:
Post a Comment