Monday, 5 February 2018

P2 – Campaign Plan

P2 – Campaign Plan

Client brief
I will be creating a cross media advertising campaign to help recruit the best GCSE results students in the local areas around Deyes.
Format
In my campaign plan I am going to create two different forms of advertisement. My first form of advertisement will be an audio visual product. This will showcase deyes high school and our sixth form. This audio visual production will include the new sixth form common room and will include things like the school badge and the students that attend. I have previously created a survey using survey monkey in order to get information from students to find out what I will be best showing in my production. I did this using a questionnaire on what interest’s people in college and what they look for in the institution. I will have to ask for permission by the heads of sixth form and the school so that I don’t get into any issues whilst filming the school grounds. I must also ask students for permission if I would like to use them in my video. This is so that I do not run into legal issues. I will mainly be focusing on the social life of students within the common room and also the studying side. This is so that there is a nice contrast between working and having fun. I will also include the main area of the school as it is more recognisable to outside viewers.
My second form of advertisement will be a print advert. I will have to make sure that this poster keeps up the standards of the school. This will be done by including the school logo and also colour theme. If I am using any pictures that deyes high owns I will have to ask for permission. I will also need to ask permission to take my own photos of things like the students. This is because they need to be comfortable with their image being used in my product. I may also need to get quotes from the students that can be used on my poster. This can also be used in my audio visual advert.
Image plans
See the source image
I will be taking my own images and videos. This is so that I am not under any threat of breaching copyright laws. I will be getting permission from the school to use their logo in my campaign.
 
Target audience
My target audience will be based around the maghull and Sefton area. This audience will be in the age demographic of 15-16 year olds. This is because this is the age when people will start to decide what college or sixth form they want to attend. There will not be any 1 gender that my campaigns are targeted towards as the school allows both male and female students to attend. This will also be targeted at the students’ parents or guardians and will show them that it is a relaxed learning environment while still achieving excellent grades for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment